Hello Friends and Family.
Well, after much resistance to technology in general, we have finally decided to conform--and post a blog for all to see. Bear with me the first few posts, I am a little slow :)
On Saturday, Mark and I watched our friend's daughter Madeline. It was actually warm and gorgeous outside, so we were able to BBQ and play outdoors (a big treat in Indy!) Here are a couple of pics of the kiddos getting some fresh air.
Well, after much resistance to technology in general, we have finally decided to conform--and post a blog for all to see. Bear with me the first few posts, I am a little slow :)
On Saturday, Mark and I watched our friend's daughter Madeline. It was actually warm and gorgeous outside, so we were able to BBQ and play outdoors (a big treat in Indy!) Here are a couple of pics of the kiddos getting some fresh air.
Yay! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Hopefully you will keep up with it better than me.
ReplyDeleteLush you,
Marta
Cole I love your faux-hawk!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Auntie